Below is a brief snapshot of the some of the services we can provide to you:
- High Street Location
- Eye-catching ‘for-sale’ board
- Interactive mailing list service
- Allocated consultant who will act as your primary point of contact and who will visit your property
- Impressive marketing materials, property brochures with full-colour floorplans and vendor viewpoint
- Superior photography by professional photographer
- Extensive internet presence through anthonyjamieson.com, propertynews,com and propertypal.com
- Accompanied viewing service available seven days a week
- Energy Performance Certificates arranged on your behalf
- Property Ombudsman Scheme reassurance
Anthony Jamieson can offer bespoke levels of service depending on the requirements of the Landlord. Some Landlords like to be hands on and others would rather leave everything in the hands of an agent.
Fully Managed Landlord Service
The Fully Managed Service is suitable for landlords who have limited time to manage their property. We look after every aspect of the tenancy.
We charge a set up fee for advertising the property, finding the tenant, assisting you with property preparations, interviewing tenants, drawing up the necessary agreements and preparing the inventory. We then charge a monthly commission for managing all tenant enquiries, undertaking regular maintenance service and rent collection. At the end of the tenancy we will also help with check out.
Rent Collection Landlord Service
The Rent Collection service suits a landlord who has the time and energy to deal with tenants and their requests but would like support with some of the financial and administrative duties.
We charge a set up fee for finding the tenant, assisting you with property preparations, interviewing tenants, drawing up the necessary agreements and preparing the inventory.
Since the landlord is responsible for the upkeep of the property, the monthly commission is lower than Fully Managed Service. Anthony Jamieson take responsibility for rent collection and payment to the landlord by BACS.
Tenant Find Service
Some landlords prefer to be completely hands-on. They are willing to take on the full responsibility of running the tenancy and simply want help finding a suitable tenant.
We advertise the property, accompany prospective tenants on viewings and source the correct references. We charge a set up for finding the tenant, assisting you with property preparations, interviewing tenants, drawing up the necessary agreements and preparing the inventory. The fee for this service depends entirely on the type of property being let.